From: Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] How to capture a screen video?
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 19:03:27
1 On Mon, Jul 05, 2010 at 03:39:29PM +0200, Daniel Pielmeier wrote:
2 > 2010/7/5 William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>:
3 > >
4 > > There is a very informative movie that might help explain the process of
5 > > asking a question, then asking what question you need to get the answer.
6 > > Its called "Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy".
7 > >
8 > > Its obvious, the answers 24.
9 >
10 > 24? I always thought "The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the
11 > Universe, and Everything" was 42. Did I miss something? :)
12
13 Obviously William Kenworthy is actually from a planet in the vicinity
14 of Betelgeuse, and has three arms, 2 of which with 6 fingers, and 1
15 with 7. Else I cannot fathom why he would want to try to count in base
16 19.
17
18 W
19 --
20 Willie W. Wong wwong@××××××××××××××.edu
21 Data aequatione quotcunque fluentes quantitae involvente fluxiones invenire
22 et vice versa ~~~ I. Newton