From: Drew Tomlinson <drew@××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] 32 Bit Libraries (Was Adobe Air and TweetDeck)
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 05:05:46
1 Drew Tomlinson wrote:
2 > Has anyone had luck installing Adobe Air and TweetDeck on Gentoo? I
3 > followed
4 > http://www.flashinthepan.ca/computer-tips/linux-computer-tips/adobe-air-on-gentoo-linux
5 > to get the SDK installed and attempted to run TweetDeck 0.25. It starts
6 > but I get a lot of errors. Has anyone had luck getting this working?
7 >
8 > Thanks,
9 >
10 > Drew
11 >
12 > --- BEGIN Errors ---
13 >
14 > # /opt/AIR-SDK/bin/adl
15 > /opt/AIR-apps/TweetDeck/META-INF/AIR/application.xml /opt/AIR-apps/TweetDeck
16 > Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "gnomebreakpad": libgnomebreakpad.so:
17 > cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
18 > Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "gnomebreakpad": libgnomebreakpad.so:
19 > cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
20 > Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module":
21 > libcanberra-gtk-module.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file
22 > or directory
23 > I/O warning : failed to load external entity
24 > "/etc/opt/Adobe/certificates/crypt//config.xml"
25 > Unable to parse Document: /etc/opt/Adobe/certificates/crypt//config.xml.
26 > libgnome-keyring.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
27 > directory
28 >
29 [snip]
30
31 I've continued my search and think my problem is that I am running amd64
32 and Adobe Air is 32 bit. Thus I am missing 32 bit versions of
33 libgnomebreakpad.so and libcanberra-gtk-module.so. Can anyone tell me
34 how I might add these to my system?
35
36 Thanks,
37