From: Arnau Bria <arnau@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] emerge -uDpvt world & kdelibs
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:15:16
1 Hi,
2
3 I was trying to update my gentoo, when I found next:
4
5 Calculating world dependencies |
6 !!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "~kde-base/kdelibs-3.5.5" have been
7 masked.
8 [...]
9 (dependency required by "kde-base/kdebase-3.5.5-r1" [ebuild])
10
11 At the beginning the dependency was kdeartwork-kscreensaver, as I did
12 not use it, I cleaned, then ksnapshot & spuerkarmaba, which I also
13 clenaed, but now, I cannot do smae with kdebase.
14
15 Main question is why portage tries to update to masked packages if I
16 have not set any unmask options:
17
18 # grep kde /etc/portage/*
19 #
20
21 How may I find the reason of that?
22
23 PD: I've installed beryl, could it be the reason?
24
25 Cheers!
28 Arnau Bria
29 http://blog.emergetux.net
30 Wiggum: Dispara a las ruedas Lou.
31 Lou: eee, es un tanque jefe.
32 Wiggum: Me tienes hartito con todas tus excusas.
33 --
34 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list