From: Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] no CD or DVD but "rules" seem correct-FIXED-no, really
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 18:54:00
1 Am Samstag, 12. Mai 2007 schrieb maxim wexler:
2
3 > > Maybe you should try adding OPTIONS+="last_rule" to
4 > > stop device node
5 > > generations for CD/DVD devices after your rules.
6 >
7 > Awesome! Eyes must have glazed over when I got to that
8 > part.
9
10 Does this mean it helped?
11
12 > > > udev-104-r12
13 > >
14 > > Hmm, I'm at 111, but I run ~x86.
15 >
16 > That's unreal. I last did a sync on Apr 23 and
17 > upgraded udev the next day. That's like a new version
18 > every other day. I was gonna say I'm running an ~x86
19 > too, meaning an AMD product. Then I noticed the tilde.
20 > Does that make a difference?
21
22 ~ means "testing", w/o it it's known as "stable".
23
24 Bye...
25
26 Dirk