From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer@×××××××××.il>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Goodbye to gentoo?
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 01:03:11
1 On 19/03/2012 02:52, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > On 19/03/12 02:36, Maxim Wexler wrote:
3 >> As slow as my connection is, I've always been able to sync portage and
4 >> use bash to write a link file which I can download at the free wifi in
5 >> town. Now I can't even do that.
6 >
7 > Get satellite Internet :-P
10 and it will cost him fortune...
11 if you do have dial-up connection it's really annoying to use gentoo.
12 if you do know what you want to build your system for and with you can
13 handle it.
14 but if you want to change some stuff you will need to make the whole
15 trip and i think it's not worth it.
16 what are you doing with the computer?
19 Eliezer Croitoru
20 https://www1.ngtech.co.il
21 IT consulting for Nonprofit organizations
22 elilezer <at> ngtech.co.il