From: sven.garbade@×××××.org
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xdg-open opens pdf with gimp
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2016 14:16:48
1 thanks for the hint. I found the following strange configuration:
2
3 as a normal user:
4
5 > xdg-mime query default application/pdf
6 zathura-pdf-poppler.desktop;
7
8 > xdg-mime default zathura-pdf-poppler.desktop application/pdf
9
10 xdg-open still uses gimp.
11
12 As root:
13
14 root > xdg-mime query default application/pdf
15 zzz-gimp.desktop
16
17 I deleted zzz-gimp.desktop from /usr/share/applications/, then xdg-open
18 uses zathura.
19
20 Thanks, Sven