From: "Norman Rieß" <norman@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - Best IRC client
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 19:48:40
1 Anthony E. Caudel schrieb:
2 > Anthony E. Caudel wrote:
3 >
4 >> So I'm wondering what the consensus is regarding what is the best irc
5 >> client under Gentoo.
6 >>
7 >> Tony
10 > Thanks guys for all your input. Looks like I'll choose xchat.
11 >
12 > Tony
15 Hi,
16
17 i will just highjack this thread, if you don´t mind :-)
18 Is there any way to let xchat show more than one chatwindow
19 simultaniously in the parentwindow? Like irssi or mirc (forgive me :-)).
20 I know you can separate a tab, but then it is floating around all over
21 the screen, because i drag it constantly from one point to the other. I
22 would like to see many tabs in just one window.
23
24 Regards
25
26 Norman