From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: tool for reading /etc/conf.d/net?
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 02:12:18
1 On Thu, 2010-07-08 at 15:06 +0300, Amit Dor-Shifer wrote:
2 > Can anyone recommend a tool that can parse networking info from a/m
3 > file, so one can use it to query, e.g. what is the static IP configured
4 > on eth0?
5 > Amit
8 I'm a bit slow in replying, but there's a Google SOC project to
9 integrate NetworkManager with Gentoo config files. Last time I looked
10 it seemed to be mostly working. There's a blog somewhere *looking*
11 http://qiaomuf.wordpress.com/
12
13 try that out. Don't think there's a command line interface to NM though
14 so don't know how your parsing will go...
19 "It's God. No, not Richard Stallman, or Linus Torvalds, but God."
20 (By Matt Welsh)