From: Devon Miller <devon.c.miller@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] high packet loss
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:21:55
1 I had something like this a while back, it turned out it was the dsl modem
2 was picking up RF interference from a dimmer switch.
3 If the light was full on or full off it was fine, but anywhere in between
4 and it dropped packets like crazy. I added a choke on the lamp's power line
5 and it's been fine since. YMMV.
6
7 dcm
8