From: Nilesh Govindrajan <me@××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT?] How to get WebDAV going on Apache?
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 14:56:35
1 On 15-Mar-2014 8:22 pm, "Peter Humphrey" <peter@××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Saturday 01 Mar 2014 11:07:07 covici@××××××××××.com wrote:
4 >
5 > > I installed owncloud, but I could not sync an iphone -- at least not to
6 > > the calendar part of owncloud. It didn't complain about the password or
7 > > anything, but just sat there after I created the account on the phone.
8 > > Has anyone gotten such a thing to actually work?
9 >
10 > Sorry to be so late, but I've just thought: have you set the calendar USE
11 flag
12 > on PHP?
13 >
14 > (I still haven't got owncloud to run properly. This is getting tedious.)
15 >
16 > --
17 > Regards
18 > Peter
22 Seriously, what's so difficult about it? It's just like deploying a
23 WordPress blog.