From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kernel options and udisk
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 16:14:23
1 On Wednesday 19 September 2012 10:28:44 Dale wrote:
2
3 > I bet it is what we used to call a class AB amp.
4
5 I bet you're right, now that you remind me of what I used to know.
6
7 > 96 watts on standby. That doesn't sound like standing by as much as
8 > it is ready to make noise. lol Is it old or new? I can see a few
9 > watts even maybe 20 watts or so but almost 100 watts on standby. :/
10
11 It does make a nice little background space heater.
12
13 It's a Linn Kinos controller and Chakra power amplifier, about 7 years
14 old. In fact the Kinos was so new that I was offered a pre-production
15 model.
18 Rgds
19 Peter