From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: A plea for calm
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:25:17
1 On Monday 15 September 2008, David Leverton wrote:
2 > On Monday 15 September 2008 17:07:34 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
3 > > nope.
4 > > I don#t want to destroy paludis.
5 > >
6 > > I just want it to be less of a nuisance.
7 >
8 > You've made it quite clear that you consider the mere existence of Paludis
9 > to be a nuisance, so it works out the same in the end.
10
11 oh really? did I? Where did I say that?
12
13 I didn't.
14
15 But hey, you are the one who calls others liar - and when shown proof that it
16 was the truth refused to acknowledge that. So - I don't give a shit what you
17 say or think. You are nothing but a little paludis troll. Paludis seems to
18 attract them - which is one of the nuisances.
19
20 So whatever you want to say, tell it your wall. I don't care.