From: Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Su'ing queston
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 23:21:10
1 As you know, I recently reinstalled Gentoo. When I su - to root, I get
2 these weird errors:
3
4 michael@camille ~ $ su -
5 Password:
6 configuration error - unknown item 'FAILLOG_ENAB' (notify administrator)
7 configuration error - unknown item 'LASTLOG_ENAB' (notify administrator)
8 configuration error - unknown item 'MOTD_FILE' (notify administrator)
9 configuration error - unknown item 'FTMP_FILE' (notify administrator)
10 configuration error - unknown item 'ENV_ROOTPATH' (notify administrator)
11 configuration error - unknown item 'PASS_MIN_LEN' (notify administrator)
12 configuration error - unknown item 'CHFN_AUTH' (notify administrator)
13 camille ~ #
16 How can I fix them?
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list