From: Kevin O'Gorman <kogorman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] K3b complains about my locale (SOLVED)
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 00:09:20
1 TOP POSTED SUMMARY: operator error. An incorrect setting of LANG and LC_ALL
2 were in /etc/profile.
3 They had been suggested by the guide, but were incorrectly done and override
4 the results of all the
5 02locale and locale.gen things.
6
7 Now one X restart later, k3b and perl and I are all happy.
8
9 Thanks for suggesting a re-reading, Daniel.
10
11 ++ kevin
14 On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 4:05 PM, Daniel Pielmeier <