From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem installing mod_proxy
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:36:16
1 Thomas Balthazar wrote:
2 > So it looks like I cannot install mod_proxy through emerge.
3 >
4 > Do I need to recompile Apache?
5 > Or is there another way?
6 >
7 > If I need to recompile Apache, how can I know which options where used
8 > for the original installation of Apache? I would like to keep the exact
9 > same config + mod_proxy.
10 >
11 > Any help would be much-much-much appreciated!
12 > Thanks in advance,
13 > Thomas.
14
15 ws06 ~ # locate mod_proxy
16 /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_proxy.so
17 /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_proxy_connect.so
18 /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_proxy_ftp.so
19 /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_proxy_http.so
20 /usr/include/apache2/mod_proxy.h
21
22 mod_proxy is part of Apache2 core so it's already installed.
23
24 kashani
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list