From: Daniel da Veiga <danieldaveiga@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - which X terminal do you use?
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 20:20:39
1 On 5/9/06, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > I am writing a comparative review of a number of X terminals, so I
3 > thought I'd draw on the collective wisdom of this list. which are your
4 > most/least favourite X terminals, and why?
5 >
6 > Let's hope this generates some interesting comment before degenerating
7 > into a subset of the typical KDE/GNOME flamefest ;-/
10 > --
11 > Neil Bothwick
12 >
13 > "Bother," said Pooh, more from force of habit than anything else.
18 I use xterm when no other choice left, else Eterm and aterm, aterm is
19 cool because of transparency, Eterm because it sets bg on fluxbox and
20 I like its look and features. Tabs are not a problem since fluxbox
21 take care of that putting any window in tabs...
24 Daniel da Veiga
25 Computer Operator - RS - Brazil
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list