From: Mike Myers <fluffymikey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Question about the dcop utility: How to use it from a remote computeR?
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 18:44:23
1 Hi!
2 You need to use either the --all-sessions or --all-users switch, or just use
3 --user or --session and specify which you want to work with. Since several
4 instances of KDE can run on the same computer, dcop needs to know which one
5 to use if you aren't runnign the dcop command from the KDE session.
6