From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo on Intel Mac Mini?
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 21:41:47
1 On 27 Feb 2009, at 20:21, Grant Edwards wrote:
2 > ...
3 > I've been googling for info on running Linux on a Mac Mini, and
4 > there was fairly active discussion 3-4 years ago, but very
5 > little recent info. That leads me to either of two
6 > conclusions:
7 >
8 > 1) It can't be done and everybody gave up.
9 >
10 > 2) It's so trivial that people no longer need to ask about it.
11 >
12 > So, how hard would it be to do a USB or network-based Gentoo
13 > install for a recent Intel Mac Mini?
14
15 I don't know why your searches are coming up blank, but the Mac Mini
16 is a very popular choice for MythTV frontends.
17
18 Try the MythTV-users list: