From: Alexander Kirillov <nevis2us@××××××××.su>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] php & mysql problem
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 12:18:29
1 Try to locate the first line in a php script which triggers the error
2 and use /usr/bin/mysql tool to either test connection parameters or
3 the query in question. You can also turn on MySQL query log.
4
5 > Yes, everything installs fine with Typo3. At least it looks like it.
6 > Only thing is that after the installation routine I get the error messages.
7 >
8 > 2006/1/5, Alexander Kirillov < nevis2us@××××××××.su