From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: In search of a program to do different b/w dithering methods
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 20:22:27
1 On 2018-01-02, Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > On 2018-01-02 15:57, Grant Edwards wrote:
3 >
4 >> If you don't find what you want in Imagemagick, the second place you
5 >> look is Imagemagick -- it's probably there and you missed it the first
6 >> time.
7 >
8 > And the third place you look is Graphicsmagick :-)
9
10 Ah yes, I had forgotten aboug Graphicsmagick. I vaguely remember
11 having to install it alongside imagemagick for some reason many years
12 ago...
15 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! Now I am depressed ...
16 at
17 gmail.com