From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Restore visual aspect
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:34:12
1 On 11/20/06, Catalin Trifu <catalin@××××××××××××.de> wrote:
2 > After playing with themes and beryl; I finally decided to let go
3 > of eye candy on my work machine and wanted to switch back to the
4 > visual aspect I had.
5 > Needless to say it was a painfull experience. Now everything looks
6 > like crap; gtk2 apps that look like gtk1; icon theme is screwed up, etc.
7 > I tried to remove all visually related files and stuff from my
8 > home dir, but that did not solve the problem.
9 > What would be the procedure to follow to restore the original
10 > looks of the desktop environment ?
11
12 Which desktop environment are you using?
13
14 -Richard
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list