From: computers with nikita nikita <nikitadd22@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Ktorrent using a lot of memory recently
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 01:59:23
1 Yes, you can open magnet links directly from your browser using qbittorrent,
2
3 I hope you'll be able to solve the memory leak though, good luck
4
5 On Tue, Dec 28, 2021, 5:40 PM Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
6
7 > computers with nikita nikita wrote:
8 > > I recommend qbittorrent (its qt so it should theme nicely with kde),
9 > > it works really well IMO
10 > >
11 > > On Tue, Dec 28, 2021 at 2:09 PM ny6p01 <ny6p01@×××××.com