From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gcc-bin for stupid user
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 16:03:14
1 On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 05:00:36PM +0200, netfab wrote:
2 > Le 29/09/13 à 16:44, Alain Didierjean a tapoté :
3 > > I'm in trouble for having stupidly unmerged gcc and gcc-config !
4 > > What's the easiest way, if any, to grab and install a binary gcc
5 > > allowing me to emerge... gcc ! We're talking about amd64.
6 >
7 > Download a bin here :
8 >
9 > http://tinderbox.dev.gentoo.org/default-linux/amd64/sys-devel/
10
11 DLing a binary is of course the quickest solution, but my first thought
12 was (if I had no other system lying around) to download a stage3, chroot
13 into it and run quickpkg.
14 --
15 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
16 Please do not share anything from, with or about me with any Facebook service.
17
18 You call this cappucino? It’s not even sprinkled with Parmesan!