From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Portage 2.2
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 13:29:49
1 On 24/07/2013 15:20, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 >> However, kmail sucks and akonadi sucks moar, so define for yourself
3 >> >
4 >> > @suckykde
5 >> > kdepim-meta
6 >> >
7 >> > And add to your world sets:
8 >> >
9 >> > @kde+@kdedev/@suckykde
10 >> >
11 > I see, what about operator precedence, is that equivalent to
12 >
13 > (@kde+@kdedev)/@kdesuckykde or @kde+(@kdedev/@kdesuckykde)
14 >
15 > It's been a long time since I studied set operators at Uni :(
16
17
18 I think it's the former. But I've been known to be wrong on things
19 (lately, more often than not...)
20
21 Just looked on The Google, and there's no consensus I can find. Best
22 advice seems to be that union and difference are equal precedence so the
23 expression is evaluated left to right.
24
25 Hence it's the former :-)
26
27