From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Some symbols render incomplete in text mode
Date: Sat, 07 May 2022 09:47:25
1 Am Thu, May 05, 2022 at 08:46:39PM +0300 schrieb gevisz:
2
3 > It seems to me that the problem is somehow related
4 > to redrawing a frame. However, I am still not sure if
5 > it is a problem of software or hardware.
6 >
7 > I have not tried another google-chrome profile so far.
8
9 I would create a new (temporary test) user and log on with that. If the
10 problem still persists, it’s either a system config, a library (cairo,
11 freetype et al, graphics driver) or maybe even a hardware issue.
14 Grüße | Greetings | Salut | Qapla’
15 Please do not share anything from, with or about me on any social network.
16
17 The Earth is warming, the summers get warmer and warmer,
18 but the holidays stay this short!?