From: laurent <laurent@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cleaning disfiles
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 21:59:40
1 Dale a écrit :
2 > laurent wrote:
3 >
4 >> Hi,
5 >>
6 >> I need to clean disfiles or move it to /home/var/ftp/disfiles.
7 >>
8 >> For first is there a tool to emerge that will manage the distfiles.
9 >>
10 >> If not I was thinking copy to my home folder and symlink
11 >> /var/ftp/distfiles to it.
12 >>
13 >> Is the second safe with just a symlink or should I change a PATH
14 >> somewhere?
15 >>
16 >> I should do both solution.
17 >>
18 >> thank you
19 >> Laurent
25 > If you need to clean out unneeded tarballs in distfiles, you can use
26 > eclean. It's part of gentoolkit. eclean-dist is the command you are
27 > looking for. eclean-dist -h for more info.
28 >
29 > If you want to move the distfiles directory, you can change the path in
30 > make.conf and tell it where the new location is. You will have to copy
31 > the files from the old location to the new location tho.
32 >
33 > Hope that helps.
34 >
35 > Dale
36 >
37 > :-) :-)
42 Yes it help, got 50 M clean with eclean.
43
44 I looked in make.conf but did not see any 'DISTFILES_PATH'. What should
45 I add?
46 my make.conf:
47
48 # These settings were set by the catalyst build script that
49 automatically built$
50 # Please consult /etc/make.conf.example for a more detailed example
51 CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -march=k8"
52 CHOST="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu"
53 CXXFLAGS="${CFLAGS}"
54 MAKEOPTS="-j2"
55 GENTOO_MIRRORS="http://mirror.ovh.net/gentoo-distfiles/
56 ftp://mirror.ovh.net/ge$
57 USE="-X mmx multilib netboot sse sse2 -gtk -sdl apache2 mysql pam ssl
58 sasl xml $
59 FEATURES="-sandbox collision-protect ccache parallel-fetch"
60 PORTDIR_OVERLAY="/usr/local/portage"
61
62 source /home/portage/local/layman/make.conf
63 PORTAGE_TMPDIR=/home/portage
64
65 Thanks ;)
66 Laurent