From: Shaochun Wang <scwang@××××××.cn>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] fujistu s2110 amd64 problem
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 06:29:17
1 Yesterday evening, I installed gentoo on
2 a new fujistu s2100 laptop. It's an amd64 one.
3
4 I have a wierd problem: the network speed is very slow and
5 it comes up and dow frequently. So transfering files in
6 my home netword is very time consuming. Specially, the connection
7 speed is about 50 kps or so.
8
9 I used genkernel all to compile the kernel, and the kernel version
10 is 2.6.15. I noticed that the ethernet driver is b44.
11
12 This notebook has a wireless netcard too, so the ethernet interface
13 I used for my connection is eth1.
14
15 I don't know what trouble with it, any suggestion?
19 Shaochun Wang <scwang@××××××.cn>
20
21 GPG Fingerprint: 70C2 6945 0E46 E08B 419A 007C AC5C F21F 358A 0833
22 You can get my publickey from the following url:
23 http://lcs.ios.ac.cn/~scwang/docs/scwangpublickey.gpg
24 --
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list