From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] HIJACKING THREADS
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 02:52:49
1 at one time I had a couple of people have a go at me over thread
2 hi-jacking. Turned out to be a bug in THEIR version of KMail. I did
3 enjoy sticking the boot in as one of them was most ungracious about it.
4
5 Moral: make sure you are right then be nice and polite - or accept the
6 VERY PUBLIC consequences of being a well known ... :)
7
8 BillK
9