From: Stuart Howard <stuart.g.howard@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] terminal access through web-browser...
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 21:52:37
1 The clients above are java based clients and as such I dont believe
2 will solve your issue.
3 Is it that you dont want to open 22 on your server or is it that
4 "work" or whereever is locking you out?
5 if its home then many people leave 22 open quite safely and you can
6 even move the port to something non standard to avoid the script
7 kiddies.
8 If its work then you are limited, I am only aware of webmin but though
9 it can be big at least it is a well known supported app so will
10 [should] keep ahead of the dark people out there whereas a less
11 supported apache plugin may not.
12
13 stu
14 my 0.02$