From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Questions about Pale Moon
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 11:59:04
Hello list,

I keep having another go at palemoon-bin, and each time I remember why I
don't use it all the time in preference to Firefox.

Q 1:  I've asked this before, but I can't find the reply. How can I arrange
for <CTRL><TAB> to step through the open tabs, one at a time, from left to
right. Or is there another key combination to do that?

Q 2:  What other package do I need installed to give me the navigation
symbols? I've attached a section of the window to show what I mean.

--
Regards,
Peter.

Screenshot_20180123_115642.png image/png