From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Questions about Pale Moon
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 11:59:04
1 Hello list,
2
3 I keep having another go at palemoon-bin, and each time I remember why I
4 don't use it all the time in preference to Firefox.
5
6 Q 1: I've asked this before, but I can't find the reply. How can I arrange
7 for <CTRL><TAB> to step through the open tabs, one at a time, from left to
8 right. Or is there another key combination to do that?
9
10 Q 2: What other package do I need installed to give me the navigation
11 symbols? I've attached a section of the window to show what I mean.
14 Regards,
15 Peter.

Screenshot_20180123_115642.png image/png