From: Matti Nykyri <matti.nykyri@×××.fi>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] etiquette for stabilization request
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2014 17:12:23
1 > On Nov 2, 2014, at 17:10, gottlieb@×××.edu wrote:
4 > I am running firefox-24.8.0, which is highest stable (highest testing is
5 > 33.0).
6 >
7 > Several sites, in particular mail.google.com, report that "This version
8 > of Firefox is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a supported
9 > browser".
10 >
11 > Does that warrant a stabilization request. I have never filed one
12 > before and do not have a feeling of what is considered justification. I
13 > should add that other than generating the above complaints, firefox is
14 > working fine (including with mail.google.com).
15
16 You could also run roundcube etc to circumvent the problem. Also then google wouldn't read all your mails :)
19 -Matti