From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] executing commands on lots of servers at once
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 22:52:41
1 On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:44:57 -0400, James wrote:
2
3 > I'll definitely take a look at this, Dirk. I just took a look at the
4 > dsh site and it looks pretty interesting. I'll have to try various
5 > different solutions (clusterssh, dsh, etc.) to get a good feel for
6 > the pros and cons of each.
7
8 There's also tentakel, just as you were ready to make a choice :)
12 Neil Bothwick
13
14 Standard: (n., adj.) a design target which manufacturers may embellish,
15 improve upon, or ignore as they wish, so long as it can be used profitably
16 in their advertising.