From: Norberto Bensa <nbensa@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Full Squid Cache
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 07:25:46
1 Uwe Thiem wrote:
2 > You didn't read the rest of my reply. ;-)
3 >
4 > Uwe
5
6 I must be missing something. This is all I got:
7
8 Uwe Thiem wrote:
9 > Squid does that. Do you go with the default configuration of squid? That
10 > creates a rather small cache. Go to /etc/squid/squid.conf and change the
11 > last number for cache_dir from 256 to 1024 or 2048. Don't forget to
12 > uncomment that line. Restart squid. That should do it.
13 >
14 > Uwe
15
16 Where do you tell Ryan how to make squid clean its cache? I'm asking this
17 because I have the very same problem. No matter how big or small I configure
18 cache_dir, it always ends up eating all the partition.
19
20 Thanks!
23 Norberto Bensa
24 Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina