From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: udev boot errors - unable to access device
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 21:07:17
1 On 07/08/2010 07:28 AM, Mick wrote:
2 > Hi All,
3 >
4 > I updated sys-fs/udev-149 yesterday and noticed some uevent errors
5 > during boot today. They went by too fast for me to catch them, but
6 > they said something about udevent: unable to access device/000/000
7 > ..... mouse and another about event9.
8 >
9 > Do I ignore, delete permanent udev rules, or do some particular
10 > incantation to fix this?
11
12 If you reboot again, are the errors still there? If not, I'd say
13 forget about it. If the errors recur you could try playing with
14 udevadm, e.g. udevadm info --export-db and look for anything odd.