From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't find reiser4 patch for kernel-2.6.39
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 14:21:58
1 On 19 July 2011, at 15:43, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 >>> …
3 >>> But we should put up with you trolling around and then acting all
4 >>> insulted and whiney when told to stop it?
5 >>
6 >> Unless there is some family or intimate connection the rest of us are
7 >> unaware of, there are no grounds for you to be offended on behalf of a
8 >> convicted murderer.
9 >
10 > I am not offended because of a murderer. I am offended by your weak trolling.
11 > Somebody asks some raiser4 related questions and little trolls like you pop up
12 > and spout their crap. All the fucking time.
13
14 Ok, maybe I should just excuse you for your disability. It's clear you're not properly calibrated to social interactions.
15
16 The whole point of "trolling" is that it *is* an attempt to offend or disturb. So if you have no reason to be offended or disturbed, then my joke couldn't possibly have been trolling.
19 >> You had to use the word "idiotic", apparently because it makes you feel big,
20 >> like in your head you have more stature, when you slap someone else down.
21 >
22 > no, I used it because your 'joke' was idiotic. Beware: I did not call yourself
23 > an idiot. A suble difference you should have thought about.
24
25 Are you trying to backpedal now? Because anyone can see that idiocy is inherently associated with idiots, and you're likely to antagonise people just the same whichever way you phrase it.
26
27 > I am sick of people who troll around and then go all whiney when put down. You
28 > can either handle the flames or you restrain yourself. It seems that you
29
30 You're really not worth the time.
31
32 Stroller.