From: Arve Barsnes <arve.barsnes@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Conkyrc and the troubles I have with it...
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2018 10:22:42
1 On 9 June 2018 at 06:28, <tuxic@××××××.de> wrote:
2 > Where can I find a sufficient explanation and a description of the new
3 > syntax ... I dont know lua enough to have a successful gues work
4 > here...
5
6 Most of it is converting the variables to the new format, which is
7 explained on the github page.
8
9 man conky also gives you the complete info
10
11 A better way to learn is probably to look at the default config
12 included, to see the new syntax in action, on my machine this is at
13 /usr/share/doc/conky-1.10.8-r1/conky.conf.bz2
14
15 If you have something advanced that you're struggling with, we'll be
16 happy to help with that.
17
18 Cheers,
19 Arve