From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] At last! A Qt5 version of KMail-2 - but here be dragons!
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 10:56:36
1 On Wednesday, 28 December 2016 10:03:47 GMT Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Wed, 28 Dec 2016 11:56:17 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > Ahhhhh, now I see.
4 > >
5 > > Peter didn't post, Neil did.
6 > >
7 > > Too much eggnog, that's my story and I'm sticking to it
8 >
9 > Peter's probably still at the pub.
10
11 Nice repartee on the side there. I'm actually just resurfacing from yet
12 another user account creation, because the message database yesterday was
13 just an indescribable mess.
14
15 Touch wood, this one might have succeeded after a good deal of finger-
16 twiddling to give KMail time to do all its marking as read, moving folders
17 into place and so on. Also frequent reboots to establish a firm basis.
18
19 It means that I've lost any messages from the last two days, but at least I
20 have Joost's detailed one to continue from.
21
22 ("Never end a sentence with a preposition" - so we were taught. Personally,
23 I think a preposition is a perfectly good word to end a sentence with. An
24 adverb will also do nicely.)
27 Regards,
28 Peter