From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Dell XPS16 for Christmas?
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 08:56:14
1 On Friday 20 November 2009 16:43:20 Paul Hartman wrote:
2 > I would also check out the Asus G51J-A1 which is a similar set-up to
3 > the Dell. It seems to be a good package for the price too.
4 >
5 It seems like a well priced machine which comes with two hard drives! That may
6 consume more battery power than the single drive Dell. Unfortunately, this
7 Asus model is not yet available in the UK and I bet that when they release it
8 here it will be quite expensive. Other than that the choice comes down to
9 Nvidia for Asus Vs ATI for Dell.
10 --
11 Regards,
12 Mick