From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Memory leak
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 15:27:03
1 On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 5:05 AM, Alain Didierjean
2 <alain.didierjean@××××.fr> wrote:
3 > My so called memory, located somewhere in what's left of my old brain.
4 >
5 > I can't remember nor figure out how to set kdm keymap to azerty.
6 > Help welcome,
9 Just a suggestion that more accurate subject lines are more likely to
10 get you help, since an X11 expert might skip over an email thread that
11 purports to be discussing memory leaks, while the valgrind experts are
12 probably annoyed at the same time. It also makes the archives more
13 useful for posterity.
16 Rich