From: James Ausmus <james.ausmus@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Should KDE programs be shown in Ubuntu Gnome menu?
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 21:40:10
1 On 6/30/06, Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 <snipe>
3 > I wish I had one when I open my mouth. I have kept it closed for the
4 > past few days. My foot doesn't fit well. My wedding is coming up and
5 > my nerves are a bit thin. Yea, a guy being nervous. We do need that
6 > cancel button. I thought someone was trying to do that anyway??
9 Congrats on the impeding doom, err, wait, I mean wedding. ;) It's
10 actually not as bad as they say. Now kids - those are *worse* than
11 they say! <grin>
12
13 -James
16 (Sorry for thread-hijacking!)