From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Crossover Office and Word 2007
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 20:12:39
1 Hi all,
2
3 Other than Office 2007 is there any software out there that can *write* .docx?
4
5 Work requires me to use this format sometimes (it's not negotiable) and I can
6 get around it 95% of the time, but the 5% causes me insane amounts of grief.
7 Even though Office2007 runs perfectly well in CrossOver, I have to put up
8 with that stupid bouncing ribbon, menus that are not there and <shock>
9 <horror> <disgust> a productivity app that insists on launching all it's
10 windows undecorated (this last is the worst of the worst...).
11
12 Ooo-3 can read these docs but not write them.
15 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com