From: Leigh Stewart <agrodellic@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: partition resizing question
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 02:03:26
1 i found an even better solution...
2
3 credit goes to:
4
5 http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Install_Windows_after_Gentoo#Installing_Windows
6
7 (gentoo really shines in the support department)
8
9 turns out that although windows will not create a new partition at the
10 end of the disk, it has no problem installing to an existing partition
11 at the end of the disk. i went in with my live cd, created the
12 partition, and then asked ntldr or w/e to install windows there and it
13 worked just fine.
14
15 thanks for the helpful comments :)
16