From: JimD <Jim@×××××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Email-based games
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 04:59:35
1 JimD wrote:
2 > Does anyone have any suggestions for some fun email based games? I have
3 > never played any before, I don't know if any exist.
4 >
5 > I guess I have some turn-based strategy like game in mind. I wanted to
6 > see If I could get a friend to play across the Net.
7 >
8 > The requirements are it needs to run on Gentoo(me) and Windows(him) (or
9 > be able to run fine in vmware for me). Oh, and it needs to be fun : )
10 >
11 > Thanks,
12 >
13 > Jim
14
15 Thanks everyone. Some of these look pretty cool. :-)
16
17 Jim
18 --
20 There's no place like 127.0.0.1