From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] sys-apps/pam-login
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 18:27:20
1 On Thursday 01 June 2006 18:28, JimD wrote:
2 > Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
3 > > education?
4 >
5 > I have a formal education. I do not need any "pointers" from you, thanks.
6 >
7 > > it is just plain laziness to ask a question in a mailing list or forum,
8 > > that could have been aswered by typing three words into google search.
9 >
10 > Talking about education, usually one would capitalize the first word of
11 > a sentence.
12
13 talking about education: How many languages you learnt at school or elsewhere?
16 > I get to make a new procmail recipe now:
17 >
18 > volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de > /dev/null
19
20 if that pleases you ... *shrug*