From: Daniel da Veiga <danieldaveiga@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mouse Movement rec/play
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 16:39:39
1 On 12/7/05, Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman <buanzo@××××××××××.ar> wrote:
27 > --
28 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
32 I once looked for something like this and found;
33 http://packages.debian.org/unstable/utils/xmacro
34
35 It does not have a Gentoo ebuild, and I eventually managed to get what
36 I needed without xmacro, but maybe you can try it.
39 Daniel da Veiga
40 Computer Operator - RS - Brazil
48 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list