From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] chatting with the customer
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 13:32:13
1 Am 23.01.2015 um 11:24 schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
2 > I communicate with an admin at a customer ...
3 >
4 > we write dozens of emails and tickets and often it would be simpler to
5 > have some kind of chat or so.
6 >
7 > I'd like to avoid skype etc ... so I think of installing something on
8 > one of their gentoo-servers that allows us to run a simple chat.
9 >
10 > I run (surprise) gentoo with Gnome 3.14 ... he runs Windows 7 or 8 ...
11 >
12 > What could I set up?
13 >
14 > Maybe useable with gnome empathy?
15 > With a simple windows-client for the other side?
18 > Any quick recommendations?
19 >
20 > Thanks, Stefan
23 > .
26 teamviewer. You can chat. You can see their desktops and see what they
27 are doing wrong.