From: Nils Andresen <nils@×××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What needs x11-libs/libxkbui?
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 07:33:01
1 Hi,
2
3 > equery depends doesn't show anything ... so I followed emerge --depclean's
4 > suggestion and unmerged it.  Have I borked anything?
5 Most probably not.
6 I generally trust --depclean, But I generally follow --depclean's
7 advice and run revdep-rebuild afterwards.
8
9 > I'm asking this, because it also suggested I remove dev-libs/boost-1.41.0-r3
10 > and dev-util/boost-build-1.41.0, but akonadi would not start without them
11 > (dbus error).
12 IMO, if akonadi depends on boost, the ebuild should reflect that. Have
13 you tried rebuilding akonadi?
14 (Did you ran revdep-rebuild?)
15
16 Nils