From: Steven Knight <steven.knight@×××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what package has moc-qt3?
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 05:12:17
1 On Sat, 2005-11-26 at 12:00 -0500, Chris Bare wrote:
2 > > You have
3 > >
4 > > x11-libs/qt
5 > >
6 > > installed yes?
7 >
8 > yes:
9 >
10 > * installed packages
11 > [I--] [ ] x11-libs/qt-3.3.4-r8 (3)
12 >
13 > could this be what I'm looking for?
14 > /usr/qt/3/bin/moc
15 > and the package I'm building is expecting a different name?
16 > --
19 That would be my guess. Can you tell the program you're trying to
20 install which moc to use?
21
22 If not, I would say create a symlink between /usr/qt/3/bin/moc to
23 moc-qt3 and this should do the trick.
26 > Chris Bare
27 > chris@××××××××.com
28 --
29 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30 Steven Knight steven.knight@×××.edu
31
32 and tho' We are not now that strength which in old days
33 Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,--
34 One equal temper of heroic hearts,
35 Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
36 To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
37
38 -- Ulysses by Alfred Lord Tennyson
40 --
41 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list