From: Ricardo Saffi Marques <saffi@××××××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Sending IMs from a script
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:20:10
1 This is what I know from past resources of ICQ, at least: even if someone is
2 not on your contact list, you can send and e-mail to something like <UIN>@
3 SOMETHING.icq.com and the message will arrive to that user.
4 For other protocols, I don't even know how to help you.
5 Hmm, when you install pidgin, it also installs a text-based IM software, for
6 you to use from a console. Maybe you should take a look at that.
7
8 Regards,
9
10 Saffi