From: Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user][ot] mail links as footnotes
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 09:29:43
1 2008/12/2 b.n. <brullonulla@×××××.com>:
2 >
3 > May I ask why many people on MLs use to write links as footnotes instead
4 > that inside the mail text? I suspect it is some netiquette issue, but I
5 > can't find info on that and I find it mildly confusing.
8 Because http://some-vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-long-link/some-page.html
9 looks terrible too?
12 Regards,
13 Daniel